I’m Tatiana. I spend way too money on coffee; my chief loves are travelling and cats; and I only look good smiling with my mouth open.
But why blog?
I constantly talk about how much I love writing, and I thought it was time that I put it into practice.
Expect to read:
- Love letters to the various places I’m exploring across Europe
- Existential crises about university, entering adulthood, and life in general
- Discussions about books I’ve read as well and the culture of writing (lit nerd is in the subtitle, after all)
Fine, but who are you?
- I really like lists.
- I’m in my third year of English and Business with a French minor at the University of Waterloo.
- My most recent job was as a Content Marketing Co-op at advocate marketing specialists Influitive, and I’ll be returning there in the winter.
- I volunteer as a Fiction Reader for The Tishman Review. I’ll always have a soft spot for literary journals in general and The New Quarterly in particular.